Gregg is the managing attorney at Woodnick Law, PLLC in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a former adjunct law professor, and has lectured for Yale University, Midwestern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University.
He has also served as a faculty member, guest lecturer and trainer at forums throughout Arizona involving the Title 8 Registry, Safe-Haven, Court Appointed Advisors and polices impacting child abuse and neglect litigation.
Gregg served as Cooperating Counsel with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and was lead counsel in the first same-sex (second-parent) adoption case granted in Arizona.
Gregg served as an appointee to the Arizona Supreme Court’s Task Force on the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure and he currently serves as a Trustee for the State Bar of Arizona’s Client Protection Fund.
He is a member of National Child Abuse Defense and Resource Center (NCADRC). In 2012 and 2015, he was named “Mentor of the Year” by the Arizona Children’s Law Center. In 2018, Gregg was also recognized by Defenders of Children.
Gregg earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona and his law degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State.
- Guest Lecturer: Yale University, School of Medicine, Physician Associate Program
- Guest Lecturer: Midwestern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Guest Lecturer: ASU/Diane Halle Center for Family Justice ‘CPS in Family Court’ (2013)
- Instructor & Lecturer: Mandatory Reporting Seminar for schools within the Catholic Dioceses, 2012
- Lecturer: Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants 2012 Primary Care Conference (2012)
- Court Appointed Advisor Training, V.L.P., 2009 – 2016
- Instructor: Trial Basics for Family Lawyers (State Bar of Arizona)
- Lecturer/Faculty: Aid to Adoption for Special Kids (AASK), Rise Services, AmeriPsych and Mentally Ill Kids In Distress (MIKID), Spring
- Training Blitz (Resource Parents Advanced Training)
- CLE by the Sea
- Judicial trainings
- 2018 State Bar Conference Faculty
- Family Law Rules Task Force
- Adjunct Law Professor